While I haven't been reviewing very much this year, I still have been reading M/M. And there have been some wonderful books published. So, to celebrate the New Year, I am posting my top five paranormal picks for 2014. These books were, in my opinion, some of the most amazing novels I read in the paranormal category last year!
And to give you, the readers, a chance to find out how great these books truly are, I am giving away a gift certificate to Amazon for $6 to sample at least one (or two) of them!
Please use the Rafflecopter option for a chance to win these books and leave a comment on my blog!
Lasha’s Top Five Paranormal M/M Books for 2014:
- Tiger Boys by Linda Gayle - REVIEW HERE
- Walk A Mile (The Sixth Sense #2) by Sarah Madison
- Hell or High Water (Thirds #1) by Charlie Cochet
- A Family With His Werewolf Mate by Anya Byrne - REVIEW HERE
- The First Three Rules (My Brother's Keeper #1) by Adrienne Wilder